"SORA NatCat Alert" and "SORA Risk Alert" (hereinafter referred to as Alert.) are provided by Sompo Risk Management & Health Care Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the Company.), in order to inform the users of "SORA oNE 2.0" and "e-GRIP" of risk information around the world, which occur every day all over the world.
Operation of the Services
- Alert is sent to users registered by the system administrator (hereinafter referred to as Administrator), who made an agreement on the service with the Company. The Company does not know about the information of the users.
- Alert is generated automatically by the system, which receives information from third party information providers. The integrity, accuracy and reliability of the information are not guaranteed. Even if there is an error in the information, the Company shall not be liable.
- The information is used under the full responsibility of the user. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by use of the information by the users.
- Alert may be changed or be interrupted without notice by a change in information providing methods by third party information providers. The Company and the providers shall not be liable for any damage to the users caused by the change of contents or interruption of them.
- Delay in sending Alert information may occur depending on timings of receiving information supplied by third party information providers and/or communication condition of telecommunication carrier. The Company and the providers shall not be liable for any damage to the users caused by the delay.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage to the users if the users cannot receive Alert or cannot receive it normally (unreadable texts, etc.) for the following reasons;
- by the user’s e-mail software or the settings of the e-mail
- by user settings by the Administrator
- by telecommunication carrier’s fault, etc.
- The user shall bear their communication expenses for receiving Alert.
Suspension of the Service
The users who require suspension of receiving Alert shall be advised to contact Administrator. The Company shall not correspond to it.
Change of E-mail address
The users who require to change e-mail addresses shall be advised to contact Administrator. The Company shall not correspond to it.
Forwarding of E-mail
Forwarding e-mails is prohibited.
Any right relating to all the contents of Alert is property of the Company and the owners of the copyright from whom the Company obtained approvals for use. The contents cannot be adapted, copied or modified without permission. Please inquire to the Company about these acceptances.
The Company shall accept Inquiries about the Alert contents from Administrator. The users who have any inquiry are advised to contact Administrator.